I know that I am about a month behind 90% of the bloggers who have shared this survey, but I could not resist hopping on the bandwagon. I am a sucker for a good survey! It’s the “I Mustache You Some Questions” survey. Hopefully you will learn something life-altering about me
1. Hannah Banana <– This one is a classic
2. Han Ban (short for Hannah Banana)
3. Han Han (Jeremy calls me this)
Four jobs I have had:
2. Grocery store cashier <– My first “big girl” job and where I met Jeremy
3. Work study job in college in the Game Room <– Easiest job ever (think doing homework and watching TV)
4. Academic Advisor at a university (my current job!)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Holiday <– This is one of my favorite Christmas movies
2. Legally Blonde <– One of my all-time favorites (I have even seen it on Broadway!)
3. The Notebook
4. A Walk to Remember
Can you tell that I am a chic flick lover?
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Heaven is for Real
2. The Fault in Our Stars
3. Little Women
4. Anything by Emily Giffin
Four places I have lived:
1. Small town Southeast IA
2. Davenport, IA
3. Macomb, IL
4. Omaha, NE
1. Colorado <– Gorgeous!
2. New York City <– Love!
3. Phoenix, AZ (where my BFF lives)
4. Las Vegas, NV
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. At home with my family, friends, and boyfriend (2 days!)
2. Colorado (see above)
3. Shopping at Whole Foods (is that sad?)
4. New York City (again, see above)
Four things I don’t eat:
1. McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.
2. Red meat, chicken, turkey, pork
3. Green olives
4. Black licorice
1. Nut butters of any kind
2. Sweet potatoes
4. Veggie burgers
8. Dark chocolate
I could not keep it to just four!
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. How to Get Away with Murder
2. Big Brother
4. 19 Kids and Counting
1. Seeing my family, boyfriend, puppy dogs, and friends
2. Tons of delicious holiday food!
3. Being lazy/relaxing while not working for nine days in a row
4. All of the holiday gatherings I’ll be attending
Four things I’m always saying:
1. You betcha!
2. Is the _______ vegetarian? <– Whenever I’m at restaurants
3. How can I help you? <– At work
4. I love you (how lucky I am!)
Four people I’m tagging:
Since I am pretty sure I am one of the last bloggers to complete this survey, I am tagging anyone else who happens to be even more of a slacker than I am!
Hopefully you learned something fun, unique, or weird about me. Have a great rest of your weekend!